HOPE ORTHOPEDICS UPDATES - November 2020
• Effective 11/12/20, our lobbies in Salem and Keizer are closed. Patients must wait in their vehicles until notified by Hope staff to come inside for their appointment.
• All patients must wear a mask - no face shields - to receive care.
• Our locations in Dallas, Keizer and Salem are open and accepting appointments.
• Telemedicine visits are available for doctor's visits and therapy appointments. Connect with a provider right from home!
• Same day urgent injury care is available at our State St. location.
• No visitors; patients with appointments only.
• If you are feeling ill, please call 503.540.6300 to reschedule your appointment.
• If over 60, consider a telemedicine visit which allows you to meet with a provider online.
Hope Orthopedics values your feedback. Should you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
ALL PATIENTS MUST WEAR A MASK TO RECEIVE CARE.
At Hope Orthopedics of Oregon, safety is our number one concern. We are taking preemptive steps to help contain the spread of COVID-19 and complying with state and federal recommendations. We greatly appreciate your continued patience and cooperation.
If you are feeling ill, call 503.540.6300 to reschedule your appointment. Please note telemedicine visits are available.