HOPE ORTHOPEDICS UPDATES
- All patients must wear a mask to receive care.
- Telemedicine visits are now available. Connect with a provider right from your home!
- Same day urgent injury care is available at our State St. location.
- Keizer and Dallas South location are closed. State St. and Dallas North locations are open.
- No labs or EKGs unless you have a prescheduled appointment. All others please go to nearest regional lab (up the street at Salem Health)
- No visitors without an appointment please.
- Have a cell phone with you if possible.
- If you are feeling ill, please reschedule your appt.
- If over 60, please consider rescheduling your appt.
ALL PATIENTS MUST WEAR A MASK TO RECEIVE CARE.
Hope Orthopedics is doing our best to comply with state and federal recommendations to help contain the spread of COVID-19
and we greatly appreciate your continued patience and cooperation.
IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT:
Hope staff will be on-site to direct patients to wait in their cars until their appointment time. All patients must wear a mask to receive care. If you are feeling ill, call us at 503.540.6300 to reschedule.