LAWRENCE DIMACALI, PA-C
Lawrence Dimacali is a California native who moved to Oregon in 2019. He received a Bachelor of Science Degree from UCLA and began his medical career working on an ambulance as an Emergency Medical Technician in 2011. Prior to graduate school, he gathered more medical experience in the hospital setting as a Unit Secretary and Emergency Room Technician.
Lawrence earned his Masters Degree from Oregon Health and Science University and began his PA career at Hope Orthopedics in 2019 in Orthopedic Trauma, working with Dr. Sudeep Taksali. As a Physician Assistant, he is also certified in Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support by the American Heart Association.
- Undergraduate: University of California Los Angeles
- Graduate School: Oregon Health and Science University
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy for Orthopedics Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Orthopedic Trauma Association (OTA)