JAMI SLOSSER, PA-C
Jami is a Physician Assistant with both the Hand/Wrist and Foot/Ankle departments at Hope Orthopedics of Oregon. She works directly with Dr. Kelly McCormick and Dr. Jeffrey Knight and joined the Hope Team in 2017. She is an Idaho native with a Bachelors degree in Health Science Studies from Boise State University. After her undergraduate education, she worked as a CNA and a physical therapy aide.
In 2010, Jami graduated from Samuel Merritt University in Oakland, California with a Master’s degree of Physician Assistant Studies. She moved to Salem, Oregon after graduation to be with her spouse who is a Portland firefighter. She worked for nearly 7 years at Firehouse Diabetes and Endocrine Center before transitioning to Hope Orthopedics.
In her spare time, Jami is a cardio dance exercise instructor at Courthouse Fitness and enjoys wake surfing, fishing and camping. She also enjoys spending time with her adopted Great Dane, Jack.
- Undergraduate: Boise State University
- Graduate School: Samuel Merritt University, California
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery (PAOS)