EPAT (Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology) is the most advanced and highly effective non-invasive treatment method cleared by the FDA. The technology uses the same shock-wave principles used for non-surgical treatment of kidney stones without the requirements of anesthesia. The technology is based on using pressure waves that stimulate metabolism, enhance blood circulation, and accelerate the healing process. Damaged tissue is able to regenerate and heal. The procedure is done in office, and takes about 15-20 minutes per session. Most patients will need 3 treatments, spaced about 7-10 days apart.
Find out more about EPAT here.
EPAT is recommended for:
- Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Back and Chest Areas
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Upper and Lower Extremeities
- Myofascial trigger points
Benefits of EPAT:
- Patients can return to normal activity immediately with no downtime
- Safe, fast, effective, and affordable
- Over 80% of patients have successful outcomes for long term pain relief