SUDEEP TAKSALI, MD, FAAOS
- I am very happy with my care. [Dr. Taksali] - Pat C. - 1/19/2023
- I was very pleased with the outcome of my partial hip replacement. Two days after my fall the repairs were made and I was able to stand and walk. I spent two and a half weeks in Salem Rehab. And have had my follow-up appointment with Dr. Taksali and a second appointment scheduled in a month. Dr.... read more - Jim K. - 1/06/2023
- Excellent Doctor and Surgeon. He is very caring and knowledgeable and not only treats the injury but the whole person! He is one of the best doctors I have had in my 77 years! His team is also great! Highly recommended!! [Dr. Taksali] - Melinda S. - 1/04/2023
- Best bone doctor [Dr. Taksali], very smart, kind, and genuine. Very recommended. - Amilcar S. - 11/22/2022
- Really good Orthopedic surgeon. [Dr. Taksali] really knows his stuff! Wonderful experience after I broke my elbow. - Monica O. - 11/04/2022
Dr. Taksali is a board-certified trauma specialist, whose focus is on the care of fractures and post-traumatic reconstruction. He brings to Hope patients extensive education and training in trauma care, but he says he believes it takes more than clinical expertise to provide exemplary care.
"I feel fortunate to have been educated and trained in some outstanding settings," he says. "But what makes a good doctor is how you care for your patients, how you guide them through the recovery process. That, I think, is a better indication of who I am."
When he isn't taking care of orthopedic traumas, Dr. Taksali enjoys spending time with his family, hiking, and photography. Ask him about his appearance in the documentary "Eating You Alive" where he discusses the benefits of a plant based diet.
- Undergraduate: Stanford University
- Medical School: Rush Medical College
Graduate Medical Education
- Residency: Yale University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: University of Texas Southwestern, Parkland Health and Hospital System Hanover (Ger) Medical School, Trauma Dept.
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery