DR. SUDEEP TAKSALI
Dr. Taksali specializes in a variety of orthopedic conditions including:
- Breaks and Fractures
- Orthopedic Injury
- Fragility Fractures
Read Dr. Taksali's reviews here.
Dr. Taksali is a board-certified trauma specialist, whose focus is on the care of fractures and post-traumatic reconstruction. He brings to Hope patients extensive education and training in trauma care, but he says he believes it takes more than clinical expertise to provide exemplary care.
"I feel fortunate to have been educated and trained in some outstanding settings," he says. "But what makes a good doctor is how you care for your patients, how you guide them through the recovery process. That, I think, is a better indication of who I am."
When he isn't taking care of orthopedic traumas, Dr. Taksali enjoys spending time with his family, hiking, and photography. Ask him about his appearance in the documentary "Eating You Alive" where he discusses the benefits of a plant based diet.
- Undergraduate: Stanford University
- Medical School: Rush Medical College
Graduate Medical Education
- Residency: Yale University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: University of Texas Southwestern, Parkland Health and Hospital System Hanover (Ger) Medical School, Trauma Dept.
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery