DR. KELLY MCCORMICK
Dr. McCormick specializes in a variety of orthopedic conditions including:
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Instability of the Ankle
- Ankle Fractures
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Complex Foot Reconstruction
Dr. Kelly McCormick joined Hope Orthopedics of Oregon in September 2012 after completing a prestigious Foot and Ankle Fellowship training program at The Campbell Clinic, University of Tennessee. He says he enjoys focusing on foot and ankle conditions because “When your feet hurt, it seems everything else hurts too. So if you can take that pain away, you can make a significant difference in your patients’ lives pretty quickly.” Dr. McCormick is rated as one of Salem, OR's three best orthopedic providers on Three Best Rated.
Trained in minimally invasive orthopedic procedures, Dr. McCormick is currently the first and only doctor in Salem who is doing procedures of this kind.
Dr. McCormick has published several articles in peer-reviewed journals and textbooks and is the principal designer of a line of specialty Orthopaedic surgical instruments. When he's not taking care of his patients, Dr. McCormick can be found traveling and enjoying the outdoors.
To read about Dr. McCormick's success with total ankle replacementclick here.
- Undergraduate: The Colorado College
- Medical School: The University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Graduate Medical Education
- Residency: UPMC Hamot Medical Center, Erie, PA
- Fellowship: The Campbell Clinic, University of Tennessee, Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Professional Society Memberships
- Active Fellow in American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Active Member in American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (AOFAS)