DR. JOHN COEN
Dr. Coen specializes in a variety of orthopedic conditions including:
- Joint Reconstruction
Dr. John Coen is a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon specializing in joint reconstruction. His primary focus is on hip and knee joint replacement. He is passionate about restoring patients to wholly participate in the activities of a fulfilling life. He averages nearly 400 joint replacements per year. Dr. Coen says, "My patients come through our doors in debilitating pain, with trepidation and questions. They want their former lives back, but most of all; they want a doctor that they can trust with every step that they take for the rest of their lives. For that reason, I listen and offer heartfelt assurance that I have their best interest in mind."
When not busy shuffling after his five children who compete in baseball, basketball, dance, football, soccer, swimming, or volleyball; Dr. Coen can be found on the sidelines of almost any Blanchet sporting event volunteering as the team physician for friend or foe.
- Undergraduate: University of Notre Dame
- Medical School: Northwestern University Medical School
- University of Alabama Hospital
- New Mexico Center for Joint Replacement
Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified: American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Member: American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons