DR. DAVID PRESSMAN
Dr. Pressman specializes in a variety of orthopedic conditions including:
- Breaks and Fractures
- Orthopedic Injury
- Fragility Fractures
Dr. David Pressman is a board-certified orthopedic trauma specialist. Dr. Pressman completed his internship and medical residency as a member of the United States Army. He treats all orthopedic injuries, but specializes in orthopedic trauma, so if you're seeing Dr. Pressman it's likely you saw him in the hospital ER first.
When he's not taking care of his patients, Dr. Pressman enjoys spending time with his family and wearing crazy shirts.
- Undergraduate: Boston University
- Medical School: Georgetown University
Graduate Medical Education
- Internship: Madigan Army Medical Center Tacoma
- Fellowship: Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons