DAVID PRESSMAN, MD
Dr. Pressman specializes in the following:
- Breaks and Fractures
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Fragility Fractures
5 stars for Dr. Pressman! - Sahara W. - 2/06/2020
Love Hope Orthopedics. Great doctor's like Pressman and Great Physical Therapy personnel. - Karen N. - 7/06/2019
Dr. David Pressman is a board-certified orthopedic trauma specialist and has been with Hope Orthopedics of Oregon since 2009. Dr. Pressman interned in Washington State at Madigan Army Medical Center and completed his fellowship training at Tripler Army Medical Center in Hawaii as a member of the United States Army. He treats all types of orthopedic injuries, but specializes in orthopedic trauma, so if you're seeing Dr. Pressman it's likely you saw him in the hospital ER first.
When he's not taking care of his patients, Dr. Pressman enjoys spending time with his family, going to movies and listening to classic rock.
- Undergraduate: Boston University
- Medical School: Georgetown University
Graduate Medical Education
- Internship: Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma
- Fellowship: Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons