DAVID PRESSMAN, MD, FAAOS
- Thank you for helping me with my shoulder and making sure I had a "place to land". Can't say how much I appreciate what you've done for me. [Dr. Pressman] - Amy M. - 7/24/2023read more
- I broke my ankle in four places & with careful precision Dr. Pressman put my ankle back together with plates & screws. I have full mobility of it & I am so grateful to Dr. Pressman for having the trauma experience he needed to do such an excellent job. - Theresa M. - 6/24/2023read more
- I’m grateful for the top-notch care from Dr. Pressman and the team at Hope Orthopedics. - Carol C. - 5/23/2023read more
- Dr Pressman answered all my questions as well as explained what he did during my surgery. He is so professional! - Barbara M. - 5/15/2023read more
- Complete satisfaction, very excellent attention to details, my thanks to all. [Dr. Pressman] - Bonita C. - 12/05/2022read more
Dr. David Pressman is a board-certified orthopedic trauma specialist and has been with Hope Orthopedics of Oregon since 2009. Dr. Pressman interned in Washington State at Madigan Army Medical Center and completed his fellowship training at Tripler Army Medical Center in Hawaii as a member of the United States Army. He treats all types of orthopedic injuries, but specializes in orthopedic trauma, so if you're seeing Dr. Pressman it's likely you saw him in the hospital ER first.
When he's not taking care of his patients, Dr. Pressman enjoys spending time with his family, going to movies and listening to classic rock.
- Undergraduate: Boston University
- Medical School: Georgetown University
Graduate Medical Education
- Internship: Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma
- Fellowship: Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons