BRENDA CHANDLER, PA-C
Brenda Chandler completed her undergraduate Bachelors of Art degree at Sonoma State University, California with an emphasis in Studio Art in 2001. That lead her to become a small business owner featuring the work of fair trade artisans and local artists. She also worked for several years as a licensed massage therapist and yoga teacher before returning to graduate school to study medicine.
In 2013, she completed her Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies at Western University of Health Sciences, California and then completed an Orthopedic Surgery Physician Assistant Residency Program (OSPAR) at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in 2014. Brenda relocated to the Pacific Northwest shortly after her training where she enjoys sharing her skills to help patients return to a more active, balanced quality of life. She joined Hope Orthopedics of Oregon in 2015 and works closely with Dr. Dan Sewell.
- Undergraduate: Sonoma State University
- Graduate School: Western University of Health Sciences, California
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery Physician Assistant Residency Program (OSPAR), Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, California
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)