At Hope Orthopedics of Oregon you will be treated by one of our highly-trained orthopedic providers. Our physicians, PAs and Nurse Practitioners have extensive experience in subspecialty orthopedic care, joint replacement and sports injuries.
Make your next appointment
conveniently online by clicking here or
contact us at 503.540.6300.
HOPE ORTHOPEDICS OF OREGON
When you choose Hope Orthopedics of Oregon, you’ll be taking the first step on your road to recovery.
Hope Orthopedics of Oregon is a full-service orthopedic practice devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system. We provide general orthopedic and sports medicine care, as well as hand therapy and physical therapy. Our primary goal is to improve your quality of life and return you to your normal activities quickly and with as little pain as possible.
- Beth [in PT] went out of her way to develop custom exercises to fit my interests. I cannot express how important she made me feel. Thank you for the excellent care. - 8/16/2023
- I was treated well and with reasonable dispatch. It had been some years since my last visit to the clinic. The questions I was asked were reasonable and not too many in number. The injection I was given was painless.... read more - Bruce Z. - 8/16/2023
- When I was first injured; I was unsure and afraid. However; with treatment and Physical Therapy I am finally seeing some real progress! There is yet work to be done; but I know I have the support to see this... read more - Colene G. - 8/16/2023
- Best care you could possibly get. Very compassionate. The Dr’s listen to you and take amazing care of you. I would recommend Hope to anyone in need of orthopedic care. - Robin C. - 8/16/2023
- Very good appointment; I was given multiple options for treatment. - Darren S. - 8/16/2023
- Dr Karlen saved the use of my wrist and hand. I hate to think where I'd be without him!!!! He's an amazing man as well. - Frances W. - 8/16/2023
- Very friendly staff. Professional. Short waiting periods. I was very impressed. - Trevor F. - 8/16/2023
- Kevin [in PT] took extra time to make me feel at ease. I really appreciate his kindness and sense of humor. I left feeling better and more at ease. - 8/16/2023
- I like Hope orthopedics. I had shoulder surgery in the past and had a very positive outcome.
- Gayle L. - 8/15/2023
- I was at Hope to receive pre-precedure injections. Jess did a great job, no pain during or after. Looking forward to my next visit. - Gerald M. - 8/15/2023