PLEASE NOTE MASKS ARE REQUIRED IN OUR CLINICS.
For the latest information and updates, please click here.
Our physicians have many years of education, training and hands-on experience to treat a wide range of orthopedic issues. We also offer comprehensive therapy services with highly trained professionals who will work with you to speed your recovery and allow you to return to the things you most enjoy.
At Hope Orthopedics of Oregon you will be treated by one of our highly-trained orthopedic providers. Our physicians, PAs and Nurse Practitioners have extensive experience in subspecialty orthopedic care, joint replacement and sports injuries.
Request your appointment
conveniently online by clicking here or
contact us at 503.540.6300.
HOPE ORTHOPEDICS OF OREGON
When you choose Hope Orthopedics of Oregon, you’ll be taking the first step on your road to recovery.
Hope Orthopedics of Oregon is a full-service orthopedic practice devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system. We provide general orthopedic and sports medicine care, as well as hand therapy and physical therapy. Our primary goal is to improve your quality of life and return you to your normal activities quickly and with as little pain as possible.
- Large, highly professional practice - Lynda H. - 3/20/2023
- I have had the best service and have a great Dr. [Dr. Aggrey] - Kim G. - 3/20/2023
- I was very impressed with the availability for scheduling appointments, the fastest x-rays I've ever had, and super friendly staff.
- Melissa R. - 3/20/2023
- Right off the bat… blown away with customer service expertise and was treated like the surgeon and his crew actually cared about my condition on a personal level! I have been stuck in the pipeline of X-rays, mri’s, referrals, insurance... read more - Brook H. - 3/20/2023
- My visit was informative, professional, and helpful. [Dr. Aggrey] - Pete L. - 3/20/2023
- I am pleased with every aspect of my experience with Hope Orthopedics. The office personnel are friendly, professional, and always helpful. My experiences with my Orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Zirschky and his Physicians Assistant, Susie, proved to be knowledgeable, friendly, caring... read more - Bob J. - 3/20/2023
- Dr. Elkin listens well to me and respects what I tell him. I had a shoulder replacement & I found the care of the Hope staff excellent. They are very professional and also caring. I'm going to have my other... read more - Debbie A. - 3/19/2023
- The Dr’s and staff at Hope Orthopedics are caring, talented and knowledgeable. They listen to my concerns and always address my issues. Having so many functions Dr, , lab, X-ray and PT in one location is so very helpful. Highly recommend. - Dawnmarie M. - 3/18/2023
- All the staff at Hope Orthopedics have be kind and caring. It’s nice to know they work together to insure a successful experience! - Bob - 3/17/2023
- Everyone I encountered was confident in their job and clearly happy. Not lots of tension like I’ve seen and other medical offices.
- Bruce R. - 3/16/2023